View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 FAQ about joining Evil Eye 
Guild Master

Post FAQ about joining Evil Eye
This is also majorly outdated. If you want to raid 1 day a week, and dont suck, drop us a line. This is interesting reading for how it used to be though :)

Should I read the stickies before applying?
Yes. Yes you should. It contains information about who we are and what we expect from people.

How often do you raid?
4 raid days, wednesday, thursday, sunday and monday, 19.30-22.30

How often am I supposed to raid?
About 2-4 days a week. Depending on how many other players in your role that are active.

What do you expect me to bring into Evil Eye?
We look for good players, not good gear. We want players with an understanding of game mechanics and someone willing to learn new encounters.

Do i need super extra über gear?
No, but it helps.

Do I have to farm alot to sustain raiding?
It obviously varies with content. Wipenights on progression raids are expensive, so are hard modes on farm to a lesser extent. Look at consumables and repaircosts for 3-4 raids per week, with lots of progress wipes, should give you an estimate.

Which instances are you running?
Dragon Soul 25 man HC

How long before I can be a full member?
We have a trial period for all new members which is about 2-3 weeks depending on the new member.

Do I have to spend hours watching movies of new encounters and reading about them?
Yes.

Do you have any specific requierments about speccs?
Yes we want you to perform your duty to the best of your ability. Specc depends on your raid role and is ultimately up to your raid role leader to decide. But since we are a PvE guild, it shouldnt be too difficult to figure out.

Should I contact an officer ingame to ask questions about my application?
Feel free to ask if you have any questions, however we do not want ppl to to bug us 24/7. Once we have an answer for you, we will let you know.

Should I apply to Evil Eye if I'm easily offended?
No.

What languages are you using in the guild.
We raid and write the important information in english but everyone is free to post in any language in the bullshit section of the forum and (in lesser extent) the guildchat.

Can i bring several characters into Evil Eye?
Yes but you will only be joining us on raids with one character. No switching or playing alts on the raids.

"Oh, you hate your job?
Why didn't you say so?
There is a support group for that.
Its called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]