View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Luzu, Assassination Rogue x-realm 
Hangaround

Post Luzu, Assassination Rogue x-realm
Character Name:
Luzu

Age, sex and nationality:
I´m 20 years old living in Stockholm Sweden but I´m haf Swedish haf Scottish.

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that:
Well normaly I´m playing between 17.00-23/2400 From Monday-Thursday and Sunday. And untill late on Fridays/Saturdays, But I more or less have a "irl" life outside World of Warcraft aswell, So I´ll try not to play about 60-70h a week anymore. But the raid times wont be a issue to attend and I never raidlog so I´ll be online a hour or two before the raids.

Class and Race:
I´m a Male Undead Rogue.

Current talentbuild. We would like to know about your offcpecc too:
I´m 31/2/8 that´s the "normal" Assassination spec. And my offspec is nearly the same and I used it to level up and have not change it yet.

Expected Future talentbuilds:
I´ll still use 31/2/8 but I´ll change 1/2 Deadly Brew to 1/3 in Deadened Nerves.

Is there anything you are particularly good at or particularly bad at:
Well I´m good to stay focused and do my job as good as I can. But I´m really good to not get angry when I for example fuck up the rotation and lose some DPS. I´m really "Self critical"

Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc).
Rogue : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... uzu/simple
Shaman (My old main) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... jiv/simple

Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it:

Well right know I´m aiming to reach the spellhit cap that´s on 17% and I´m currently on 15.5. After that I´m just stacking as much Mastery and Haste I can. As Mastery increases my posion damage and the Haste increases my energy reagen and makes me hit faster. And that´s why Mastery and Haste are so importent to stack. The gear I got right know aint the best but I´ll switch it out really soon by doing ZG/ZA heroics and craftig a epic or two. I´m also gonna see If I can get into a "old" heroic group and kill of the bosses to gain some 372 loot.

Post a picture of your UI (We want to see how your interface looks while you're raiding): (photobucket is free)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... 41241.jpg/

Professions, why did you choose those:
Jewelcrafting - The three extra gems that gives a bit agility boost.
Alchemy - The flasks gives me more agility so same as above, to gain some agility boost.

Raiding experience in Cataclysm, including class and raid role:
Blackwing Decent - Full clear 5/6 HC (25 man) - Resto Shaman
The Bastionof Twiligt - Full clear 2/5 HC (25 man) - Resto Shaman
Thone of the Four Winds - Full clear 1/2 Hc (25 man) - Resto Shaman
Firelands 5/7 but experience on 7/7 - Resto Shaman

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role:
Naxx - Full clear 10/25 - Holy Priest
EOE - Full clear 10/25 - Holy Priest
Os - Full clear 10/25 + 3d - Holy Priest
Ulduar - Full clear 25 - Holy Priest
Toc - Full clear 10/25 - Holy Priest
Togc - Full clear 10/25 - Holy Priest
ICC - Full clear 10/25 - Holy Priest/Resto Shaman
ICC Hc - 11/12 in both 10/25 - Holy Priest /Resto Shaman

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade, including class and raid role:
A - Full clear + timed -Holy Paladin
Kara - Full clear - Holy Paladin
Magtheridon - Full clear - Holy Paladin
Gruul - Full clear - Holy Paladin
SSC - Full clear - Holy Paladin
TK - Full clear - Holy Paladin
Hyjal - Full clear - Holy Paladin
BT - Full clear - Holy Paladin
Sunwell - Stuck on Muru - Holy Paladin
Most of the kills during Burning Crusade was server first and 120ish world kills.

Raiding experience in Vanilla wow if any, including class and raid role:
ZG - Full clear - Holy Priest
AQ20 - Full clear - Holy Priest
MC - Full clear - Holy Priest
Onyxia - Full clear - Holy Priest
Outdoor bosses - Full clear - Holy Priest
BWL - Full clear - Holy Priest
AQ40 - Full clear - Holy Priest
Naxx - Just Spider wing down and some random bosses. Can´t really remember witch ones. - Holy Priest

Combat Log links (World of Logs, WWS, etc):
I´m affraid I don´t have any logs or WWS on my Rogue.

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them:
Guilds:
Teutonic - Whole Vanilla
Fuzzy Tentacles - Whole TBC
Oppressum - Naxx,Eoe,OS
Afterlife - Ulduar
Lithium - Toc,Togc,ICC, ICC HC
First Born - Blackwing Decent 6/6 Normal and 4/6 HC, Throne of The Four Winds 2/2 Normal 1/2 HC, The Bastion of Twiligt 4/4 Normal and 1/5 HC.
Avalerion - Blackwing Decent 5/6 HC (Omnitron down) The Bastion of Twiligt 2/5 HC ( Valiona and Therlion)
Aspire - Got Omintron down in Blackwing Decent.
Addicts - Firelands. Got 5/7 down but got knowledge on 7/7

Why I´m not playing in any of the guilds listed above:
Teuotnic - Disbanded when TBC was just around the corner.
Fuzzy Tentacles - We didn´t get Muru or even KJ down at the world position we wanted so the guild went casual and I took a break.
Oppressum - Disbanded due to we didnt get the server first kills we where aiming for.
Afterlife - Quited 25 man and started to play 10 man. Also I wanted to start raiding more seriously
Lithium - Went casual in May 2010 due to we didn´t get LK 25 HC down and the core ppl where taking breaks/leaving ect.
First Born - Disbanded due to haf the guild (witch was english) went into the army or needed to fix their Uni studys.
Avalerion - Helped out my mate on my rogue, nothing seriously.
Aspire - Had a huge problem to get members online when it was raidtimes. Also we had about 10 people in the "core" that didnt pull their weights.
Addicts - We started out strong and good but in the end people left and we lacked to go 25 man so we went 10 but later on "disbanded" so calld casual guild with no raids.

Why do you want to join Evil Eye and why should we pick you:
I want a stable "home" with out any problems. I also want a guild that´s doing progress but aint spending 5-7 days a week raiding or raiding from 18-2400. There for I find Evil Eye as a good guild in my eyes. The guild is raiding 4 times a week during good times and also keeping up the progress in a "normal" way. Besides that the guild seems stable and it looks like you got some friendly people in it.
Well I´m a friendly,social guy who always keep the guild intresst in my mind. I´m always up for helping out the guild in the way I can. I also find myself as a good raider. I come prepared and focused to the raids and it dosn´t matter if its a farm raid or a progress raid. I don´t mind spending aloot of time on a boss to get it down as I know that´s just the normal way of progression.

Do you know anyone in Evil Eye:
Syrie

Tell us about yourself:
My Name is Andreas. I´m currently living in Stockholm Sweden. I´m living in my own appartment, got a normal 07-1600 job. Besides playing World of Warcraft I like to be with my friends, watching fotball,icehockey and go to the pub to take a pint.

Computer specifications:
To be fair I´m not someone that´s good at computers but I bought a new one just a year ago for a nice amount of cash. So I wont have any problem with. And I hvnt had a single problem either.

Internet-connection:
It´s good. Havent had any issues with the internet going up and down or any long d/cs.

How often do you speak on Ventrilo?
If I´m allowed I speak aloot. I enjoy sitting on ventrilo a Friday night getting drunk and sing barbie girl and hopefully with some audience.

What is your FPS and Latency in combat?
Woha, good question. I normaly have around 70-120 fps and around 20 ms if I remember it correct.

That´s all from me. Thanks aloot for reading my application and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I´ll try too answer them as fast as I can.

// Andreas

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm
Hangaround

Post Re: Luzu, Assassination Rogue x-realm
Hello

The apply is decent enough.

your spec seems fine, you got the right glyphs etc.

but you are not hit capped, yet you have a few items not reforges, i.e neck and wrist.

if you are below spellhitcap 17% aka 1332 rating with 2/3 Precision, the only items you shouldnt reforge is if an item has both hit and mastery on them already.
if an item has mastery and haste, you get that haste reforged to hit right away.
reaching spellhitcap is far more important as assassin than haste.

if you just keep this mindset: spellhitcap > mastery > haste > crit > expertise

crit and expertise is both shitty, and haste cant compete with mastery in any way and should be forged away whenever possible for hit to reach cap or into mastery if the item already got hit rating.

just follow EJ's guide to assassin and sort your enchants and reforge out.

Stormblåst

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm
Hangaround

loly wrote:
Hello

The apply is decent enough.

your spec seems fine, you got the right glyphs etc.

but you are not hit capped, yet you have a few items not reforges, i.e neck and wrist.

if you are below spellhitcap 17% aka 1332 rating with 2/3 Precision, the only items you shouldnt reforge is if an item has both hit and mastery on them already.
if an item has mastery and haste, you get that haste reforged to hit right away.
reaching spellhitcap is far more important as assassin than haste.

if you just keep this mindset: spellhitcap > mastery > haste > crit > expertise

crit and expertise is both shitty, and haste cant compete with mastery in any way and should be forged away whenever possible for hit to reach cap or into mastery if the item already got hit rating.

just follow EJ's guide to assassin and sort your enchants and reforge out.

As I told an officer today that I was speaking too, I just got back into the game after a mirror break. I´ll switch things around and I´m spellhit caped with my "old" gear as I hvnt got the time to enchant/gem my new chest ect. But what i was refering to was that Mastery and Haste are the prio one stats after you reach the hit cap(s). And I´m also familiar with EJ´s guide.

// Andreas

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Hangaround

So's your face Hox.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 pm
Hangaround

Hoxtonhero wrote:
Luzzu wrote:
I just got back into the game after a mirror break.

7 years bad luck is a bitch......

I know. Hopefully I´ll learn how to live with it

Minor*

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 pm
Guild Master

Accepted on trial.

"Oh, you hate your job?
Why didn't you say so?
There is a support group for that.
Its called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]