View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Droll arcane mage 

Post Droll arcane mage
Age, sex and nationality: Male 17 Sweden

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that: I think i will be able to play on everyday in a while.

Class and Race:Mage-Undead

Current talentbuild. We would like to know about your offcpecc too: Arcane OS Frost

Expected Future talentbuilds: IDK

Is there anything you are particularly good at or particularly bad at: dpsing and fast tactis learning

Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc).
Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... oll/simple I dont use my alchemy ringbecause it isnt good enough it only gives intellect i know thats good but the second efect isnt good (my heal and mana potions gives me 40% more heal and mana). I dont have tailoring in high enough lvl for my cloak enchant I wanted to match my gear so it still have hitt capp and other good stats. i am getting the valor Wrist soon ( i only need this weekly valor points with my alt and i can trade it over to my mage)

Post a picture of your UI (We want to see how your interface looks while you're raiding): sry thats why i want to move from my guild because some ppl in my guild have taking a long break with wow it look like (i think so) so now we are only 4 sing ups in a raid day so i cant show you maybe later.

Professions, why did you choose those: Tailoring because i wanted the flying carpet and i can make gear to myself (my tailoring isnt high enough for the cloak enchant yet). Alchemy because it is a good raiding professions i think for flask and i choosed it because so i can transform in to a dragon ( my arch isnt good enough).

Raiding experience in Cataclysm, including class and raid role: Dps mage Arcane i have done whole Bot and i got nef to 8000-10000k hp in a pug and i am honored with avengers of hyjal.

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role: I started playing wow late in the lich king so i have only done icc like the 4 first bosses.

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them: I have been in nordanvind and tombstones. i leaved nordanvind because i was new in the guild and only raiders and higher rank ppl in the guild could raid and loot for them. At the same time i met someone from tombstones and i decided to join their guild and now i want to leave because we are to low ppl their for raids.

Why do you want to join Evil Eye and why should we pick you: I want to join evil eye so i dont need to stop raid and because it is one of the best raiding guild in the realm. i think you should pick me because i have good dpsing and good gear and i can learn the tactics to Fireland fast.

Do you know anyone in Evil Eye: Laysorchick

Tell us about yourself: playing on the computer most of my time. playing soccer with my friends.

Computer specifications:

Internet-connection:4.60 megabyte per second soon i will get much mcuh better internet connection.

How often do you speak on Ventrilo? sry i dont speak in ventrilo

What is your FPS and Latency in combat? 60 FPS

Last edited by Drall on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Hangaround

Post Re: Droll arcane mage
Drall wrote:
I think i will be able to play on everyday in a while.

So what days are you being able to raid now? and how long will it take until you can attend them all?

Drall wrote:
Professions, why did you choose those: Tailoring because i wanted the flying carpet and i can make gear to myself and the guild. Alchemy because it is a good raiding professions i think for flask and i choosed it because so i can transform in to a dragon ( my arch isnt good enough).

Both awnsers are wrong. You take tailoring for the best in game caster dps enchant. (Witch you don't even have on your cloak....................... ). Alchemy is a worthless prof for raiding. It is only a money saving and providing prof. I won't judge you on your profs, but the explenation is just wrong. I do judge you on not taking the right enchant.

Besides those 2. I think you experience is quite on the low side. Your gear looks decent. Although i have my doubts about the gemming and 2 enchants. (those 2 enchants could be right, I am not that good in mage theorycrafting).

So spec / gems / enchants i leave up to our fellow mages.

Other then that GL with the apply.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Hangaround

Drall wrote:
Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc).
Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... oll/simple I wanted to match my gear so it still have hitt capp and other good stats. i am getting the valor Wrist soon ( i only need this weekly valor points with my alt and i can trade it over to my mage)

If giving this guy a try someone needs to go through ALL gems/enchants/reforging with him.
I would suggest you read up on stat priority as you will be able to get past 1k DPS increase by choosing differently.
And at last, as Frizzik pointed out, not used any profession items that from both would be a gain.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Drall wrote:
Do you know anyone in Evil Eye: Laysorchick

Zeriously, did you juzt mizpelled my name?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

Layorchick whats your ingame name now?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

nvm

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 pm

i think i fixed my gems and enchants now.
plz have a look on them again.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm

hey layzorchick long time ago i saw you online :)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 pm

it will be nice to have some more comments :)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

lol i am bored so i am talking to my self in the chat.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 pm

because i want some answers

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 pm
Hangaround

Still quit spamming.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 pm
Hangaround

Quantity does not beat quality, despite anything you may have heard ;)

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 pm

i have the cloak enchant now

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I killed nef now :)!!!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next