View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mage application 
Hangaround

Post Mage application
[color=white]Character Name: Nightchild

Age, sex and nationality: 33 /Male last time I cheked/ swe

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that: Around 4. A few weeks/year none (due to work), most weeks all.

Class and Race: Mage, Undead

Current talentbuild. We would like to know about your offcpecc too: Arcane, usually fire spec off if I don't PVP with my arena mate.

Expected Future talentbuilds: Hopefully fire, sick of this 2 button spec.

Is there anything you are particularly good at or particularly bad at: I usually don't ranomly fuck up, guess that's a good thing... :P

Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc). Char hasn't still uptated on Battle.net, feel free to search Nightchild on Bloodscalp.

Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it:

Guess this is the best I could get. Almost got legendary staff aswell, guess that's why they wouldn't hand me the trink from ragnaros and some other much sought after pieces.

Post a picture of your UI (We want to see how your interface looks while you're raiding): (photobucket is free) Still (mostly) the same UI that I had from WoW beta. A few more macros and shortcuts I suspect.

Professions, why did you choose those: Alch. and herb. Mostly due to the fact I had nothing to do between raids, so I've changed alot. Got most prof at max during my history I guess.

Raiding experience in Cataclysm, including class and raid role: 6/7 HC firelands (all in 25man)

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role: All

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade, including class and raid role: M'uru...

Raiding experience in Vanilla wow if any, including class and raid role: Up to 3, or if it was 4, in Naxx. Mostly proud that we accually killed C'thun though.

Combat Log links (World of Logs, WWS, etc):

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them: EE twice, I think it is. Last time I transfered due to a girl. (We live together now, yay!)

Why do you want to join Evil Eye and why should we pick you: No idea. Guess time will have to tell.

Do you know anyone in Evil Eye: I "know" (or more recognice the names) of Cyst, Kirb, Karhn, Levi, Xed, Talic (wasn't he an old hun warrior in vanilla???) and Skiba

Tell us about yourself: 33 year old, working at sales department at SKF.

Computer specifications: Too good to play wow at, rly

Internet-connection: 100/100

How often do you speak on Ventrilo? Ask Kirban! But not too often really. Never did.

What is your FPS and Latency in combat? FPS is always 60 it seems. Latency seldom below 30.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 pm
Hangaround

Post Re: Mage application
Hahaha.. good old Nightchild!
I'd say that if you dont accept him you will loose such a great player!
One of the best players that i've raided with.
(somehow, we always end up in the same guild?) ;)

Only heard his pretty voice once, and then i belive he was drunk!
Good to see your pretty name again!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 am
Hangaround

Amagad, Nightchild, pwnerer of Recount!
Also a rare creature, a mage!

Conclusion: gief.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm
Hangaround

Welcome home Nightchild
/Accepted as trial!
Krallo(bijuu) ;)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]