View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Kitzhi - Priest 

Post Kitzhi - Priest
color=white]Character Name:
Kitzhi

Age, sex and nationality:
22, female, Danish!

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that:
I'm a nolifer! There aint no days where i can't raid and I'm most likely allways online or able to get online :lol:

Class and Race:
Priest, belf. nuf said!

Current talentbuild. We would like to know about your offcpecc too:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent ... eVgSebd!Yj
Also have a shadow build, but its hardly ever used and definitely not up to date. It can be, but i suck at shadow :P

Expected Future talentbuilds:
Strenght of Soul in tier5 disc doesn't seem to be worth the two points so im thinking i will move those to holy and get Inspiration instead. Just gotta see if that's better.
Is there anything you are particularly good at or particularly bad at:
Uhmmm no comments! Nah kidding :D Don't really think theres anything I'm really bad at ;) I'm generally awesome! ;)

Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc).
Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... zhi/simple
Well gear is pretty shit atm so i havn't done much about it I ofc go for as much Int as i can. I try to have spirit as a secondary stat on all my pieces of gear ad if it doesn't have spirit, i will most likely reforge into it on that particular item. After Int theres mastery, haste and crit and i try to maintain a balance between those 3. Mastery ofc gives better shields, haste gives faster heals and crit will proc things like Inspiration. Since i don't have Inspiration in my spec at the moment i reforge away from crit.

Post a picture of your UI (We want to see how your interface looks while you're raiding): (photobucket is free)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qx5hl5.jpg - I don't have a picture of this UI in a raid since i just made it, but it's called LUI and I've only done a few modifications o my own. Everything else is LUI.

Professions, why did you choose those:
I have enchanting and jewelcrafting atm and I basically just picked the two cause my old 10man guild needed those.

Raiding experience in Cataclysm, including class and raid role:
Done everything up till the new raid now and did that on my holy paladin.

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role:
In wrath I healed as holy on my priest and tanked on my paladin.

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade, including class and raid role:
I pvp'ed all the way through TBC.

Raiding experience in Vanilla wow if any, including class and raid role:
Only started playing early TBC.

Combat Log links (World of Logs, WWS, etc):

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them:
The last guild I was in was called Non Phixion on Frostmane. I left that guild cause I thought I was going to quit wow.. Managed to stay away for 5months and here I am :P (no one ever quits wow!!)

Why do you want to join Evil Eye and why should we pick you:
Was looking for a guild that managed to do some serious progress in Firelands cause I want to contribute with whatever I can for the new raid.

Do you know anyone in Evil Eye:
I know Tom, Josh and Chris. Maybe even more than them :D

Tell us about yourself:
Just recently joined this server after a break from wow. In terms of real life I have finished college and are starting on uni this summer. In the new year I am going to upgrade my math in order to actually get into uni. That means that untill the new year I don't have much to do other than having a good time with whatever I want, and in this case it's wow. In the new year I will have school 3 days a week.. sigh, not much holding me back from raiding there either.

Computer specifications:
Playig on a laptop with:
2.2GHz i7 with a boost to 3.1GHz
8GB RAM
3GB nvidia gfx

Internet-connection:
10mb line untill 1st og January, then upgraded to 20mb.

How often do you speak on Ventrilo?
Talk like a waterfall basically all the time unless I'm told to shut up.. Then it gets worse! Nah kidding :D Guess I'm just generally chatty.

What is your FPS and Latency in combat?
55 FPS and 53 ms.. Not done 25man raiding on this cmputer so I'm expecting it to drop a bit more than usual, but it shouldn't be a problem.
[/color]

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm
Hangaround

Post Re: Kitzhi - Priest
lovely UI! ;o)

+1 on that!

and ur danish! +1

tho, i would move grid into the middle... easyer to reach as a healer! i have the same setup except for the unitframes!

Best of luck!

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Hangaround

Strength of soul is pretty useful if you're on tankhealing duty though

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Tbh HOXTONHERO, I didn't remember your ingame names thus your real names :P Been a looong time since we played together and back then you were called Unreal, Jenkins and Joshrwarr :D Sorry for the mistake! Won't happen again!

Never gotten points for being Danish! Thanks Talic! :D As for my grid being moved to the middle.. Thats where I had it in my old setup and I do want it to go back there aswell :) just need to figure out what to do with my castingbars ;)

Strenght of Soul is definitely worth it on tankhealing, but I just don't see myself being on tankhealing duty when theres loads of pala healers in the raid. If I were to do tank healing I would stick with SoS, but I would probably also sacrifice something so i could get atleast 1 point in Inspiration.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Hangaround

At the moment we seem to be putting paladins on raid more often and shamans on tanks (yes Holy Radiance is OP)

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 am
Hangaround

Just so people know Kitzhi gear issue is being resolved as much as possible as i am constantly helping her with 5 mans / LFR as much as I can.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 am
Hangaround

More girls, more danes! best luck :)

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm
Hangaround

do not be a sexist and accept anyone just because of them beeing a girl or a boy look at the gear etc and then put a proper assesment/comment with your oppinion of the person in question. Unless ofcorurse the guild policy switched to accepting ppl because of their gender/nationality :(

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Hangaround

bewbs?

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:07 pm
Hangaround

Kitzhi wrote:
Never gotten points for being Danish! Thanks Talic! :D As for my grid being moved to the middle.. Thats where I had it in my old setup and I do want it to go back there aswell :) just need to figure out what to do with my castingbars ;)

right below or right above! imho! :)

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]