View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Intestinale - Resto druid 

Post Intestinale - Resto druid
Character Name: Intestinale

Age, sex and nationality: Im 19 year´s old and im a male, i come from sweden/england

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that: I think i will be able to join for every raid im asigned for, i play pretty ofent about 6-7 hours aday depending on how much time igot :)

Class and Race: Resto druid and Troll

Current talentbuild. We would like to know about your offcpecc too: Im mainly resto, and my offspecc i fearl pvp atm but would gladly change for fearl tank or boomkin if needed :)

Expected Future talentbuilds: Dosnt really matter but i prefer resto :)

Is there anything you are particularly good at or particularly bad at: Im really bad at playing boomkin specc :) and i would say im good at healing and fearl playing :)

Armory link and gear in case you didn't log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gear sets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank etc).
Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see an understanding of the basic theorycrafting behind it: Im logged out in raiding gear :) and i built as resto becouse i enjoy healing alot to be honest :)

Post a picture of your UI (We want to see how your interface looks while you're raiding): (photobucket is free)

Professions, why did you choose those:i dont got max skilled profs on druid never had a chance to level them up lasyness i guess but on warlock i got maxed herb and tailoring :) i choose em becouse herb u can make some gold of and mats for own flasks and tailoring for armor for my warlock :)

Raiding experience in Cataclysm, including class and raid role: im exp in DS with druid and done some FL on alts

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role:raided most of the rids in WOTLK on paladin never played the druid much at that time :)

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade, including class and raid role:i raided black temple on paladin aswell :)

Raiding experience in Vanilla wow if any, including class and raid role:-

Combat Log links (World of Logs, WWS, etc):-

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them: I was in aguild called dark ritual and we had some problems with attitude (not me) and they expected to much from me that i couldnt give at the time and they had verry bad attitude at me..

Why do you want to join Evil Eye and why should we pick you: I spoke with your guild master and the info he gave me intressted me alot .. and im a funny person love to raid love to learn new things and im patient and i have open ears like to help out alot as much as i can :)

Do you know anyone in Evil Eye:No i dont newly changed to this server :)

Tell us about yourself: Im a 19 year old guy from sweden.....i live the city called gothenburg. At free times i play alot of wow and spend time with my dogs and GF

Computer specifications: Dont know by exact whats in my computer its build by my dad´s friends he works with computers all i know is that its more than good enough for WoW

Internet-connection: got 100/100 mbit

How often do you speak on Ventrilo? Well i got no porblems speaking in it and i do use it alot when i play with friends and doing arena :)

What is your FPS and Latency in combat? Max fps 60.00 ive seted it on :)

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 pm
Hangaround

Post Re: Intestinale - Resto druid
grammer!! (believe me, i shouldn't be the person saying this)
no armory link.
no pic of ui etc.
proffesions should be maxed.
answers are still short.

i would have expected something better after your first attempt. first thing you should have done was reading the sticky, after that reading a few applies to see what got accepted and use those as a base for your apply.

thats pvp feral gear not raiding gear plz make sure you log out in resto stuff.

(edit all you want it can almost only help your apply)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 am
Hangaround

Post Re: Intestinale - Resto druid
Not kind of player we are looking for.

Declined.

Good luck in your hunt for a guild.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]