View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Oh, hi! 
Hangaround

Post Oh, hi!
Since I'll be staying a bit longer then the planned week of resurection, I'll introduce myself here!

So, I'm Zoomerr, been on Bloodscalp playing this warlock since day 1. Started out in some nublet Belgian guild which fell apart half a year into Vanilla. Joined Fractured after that, became warlock CO and raidleader about a year later. Allmost slit my wrist after the first Nax25 I played, was really happy with Ulduar, but quit soon after because of dissapointment with that weird arena raid in Icecrown.

Started again when Cataclysm launched, leveled to 85, raged after randomly dieing somewhere in the sky, and didn't log on anymore for about a year, when I got in touch again with Gangrel via a Fractured facebook page. I activated a gamecard now, got Gangrel another free mount, and I'm planning to stay quite active (as a hangaround) untill diablo 3 launch atleast.

So, if I can help out with something, or you need "professional advice" from the imba me, just let me know. ;)

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 pm
Raider

Post Re: Oh, hi!
haha! nice1 Zoomstar! se u ingame :D give this guy some forum access!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]